Saturday, March 22, 2014

Slice

Why is it that our culture has decided not to give people the benefit of the doubt, and every academic thing needs sources. Along with needing those sources, the sources must be "credible" sources, meaning something must be edited thouroghly and have sources of their own. My question is, who comes up with what is credible and what is not. All of this information must come from some person at some point just saying "Heres how it is" and then everything falls into place from there. What if that original person just made that up, but people believe them, and so thats how it is from now on. I cited sources in my last post for two reasons: 1.) So that I seemed credible. 2.) So that I could talk about why I could be completely full of balloney but since I cited sources I seem credible. So, why is it that my last post is credible at all. I am almost positive that up until this post, no one bothered to look at the articles that I cited and check if I am just making stuff up. I encourage everyone to do so right now.

2 comments:

  1. This was fun to read. I almost completely agree. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this post and I agree with you

    ReplyDelete