Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Slice

Snow days on birthdays are the greatest. Especially when the snow day is in the middle of April. Having a snow day last year on my birthday was really quite a great experience, and helped to make last year a really great year. Most birthdays one gets to do almost whatever they want as soon as they get home from school, but for me, that was all day. I even got to make a video of a snowflake melting under a microscope. AWESOMNESS!! After that, I got to have my favorite food, enchiladas, for dinner. I got to spend my whole day thinking about how I wasn't in school, and how most of the other kids wouldn't get snowdays on their birthdays. Some of them would even be on school trips for their birthdays. I hope to have another one this year, but it is pretty doubtful that I will

1 comment:

  1. I want a snow day on my birthday, too! But it's in the middle of May, so probably won't happen.

    ReplyDelete