Saturday, March 15, 2014

slice

Having cousins from Texas in town is both fun and annoying. When neither of them are 8 yet, they are very energetic and loud and never stop fighting or talking. They have strange ways of talking and always ask "Why" to everything. If you don't respond within a second, they ask again and again until you do. They don't believe you when you say "I don't know." Worst of all, when you are slice of lifing, they watch over your shoulder. However, they are sweet and make you laugh the whole time your not pissed at them.

2 comments:

  1. Those 8 year olds (or younger) we used to be one of those things you know

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! I always just wrestled with my cousins when they were younger than 8. I had forgotten, but apparently I used to trap them under laundry baskets when they got too rambunctious. Don't get any ideas though.

    ReplyDelete