Sunday, March 2, 2014

Slice 2

 

Weekends are truly the best. No teachers breathing down your neck about whether you are actually getting work done or just sitting in front of the computer day dreaming. If you want to play video games all except for sunday night, you can usually pull it off, even though it would not be advisable, since it is super stressful and sometimes ends in uncurrency. However, some weekends get changed becuase there is a homework assignment that has to be taken care of both days of the weekend, becuase teachers are just evil that way sometimes. This is a reason to tackle them just a little harder next time you are given the opportunity. Weekends also give plenty of opportunities to tackle your sibling, so long as you have a sibling and you are not worried about getting in trouble.

7 comments:

  1. You may never have an opportunity to tackle me again hahaha! Good luck with your continued assignment for the month. You're 2 for 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did try to tackle my sister once, but she was at college at the time so I ran into a wall

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this and know exactly how this feels! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with gavin, definitely a relatable situation. Except for the sibling part, I don't have any siblings to tackle :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES I was waiting for someone to make something like this :)

    ReplyDelete