Monday, January 27, 2014

SOL



This weekend was awesome. It started early with me ditching school on friday to go skiing at Copper Mountain. The snow was okay, but towards the end of the day got all skied off, making the last part not very fun. When we came down, I had plenty of time to get homework done, and to relax.
Then, here in Denver, it started to snow. Snow is always fun. While it snowed, I got to do a bit of programming, and almost got an app up ready to sell on the app store.
Then, me and my family got to go to a nice irish pub for dinner.

2 comments:

  1. That sound like it was really fun! I love skiing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see your images, but I'm sure they are great. It is such a linear story that suits you well. I'm not totally sure why, but the line "Snow is always fun" is one I really like. Maybe because it's snowing right now. Who knows. I just like it.

    ReplyDelete