Monday, January 6, 2014

house of hades

The House Of Hades
By Rick Riordan
This was a pretty good book that continued a decent series by a pretty good author. It is definitely written for a much younger audience. It is about the struggles a a group of seven demigods trying to save the world from the god of the earth, which I generally believe to be pretty close to impossible, given that they are basically trying to save the world from it self. despite the weak plot line, the writing is decent, which makes the book kind of interesting. I would recommend this book for someone looking to slack off on their reading, since it can be passed for a two week book, even though it is easy enough to be read as a one week book.

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't read any of the Percy Jackson series, or this series, and I really think I should start them. There are so many series and books that I need to read!

    ReplyDelete