Monday, October 14, 2013

Week 7 Reading

This week I read The Fellowship of the Ring. If you don't know the author, I shun you forever.
This very well could be the greatest book in the world. It is some difficult reading to be sure, but it's story is amazing, and Tolkien easily could be the greatest story teller ever. He makes a very complicated and fantastical story seem simple and realistic. He also does a great job of describing the scene very well. It is very  easy to see what everything looks like and what everyone looks like. I think that everyone who has not read this book three or four times should stop what ever they are doing and read all of the Lord of the Rings books.

3 comments:

  1. I like how you described it! sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have definitely heard of the books and their author. thanks for the suggestion!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose I should read the lord of the rings books. Thanks Theo

    ReplyDelete